Symptoms of diseases - External signs of diseases from A to Z
This section of the site contains information about the symptoms and evidence of diseases, types of pain, various violations of human development. People don't pay enough attention to symptoms of diseases and don't realize that these diseases can be critically dangerous.
Every disease has its own specific features typical symptoms of the so - called symptoms of the disease. Definition of symptoms is the first step in the diagnosis of diseases in general. Each symptom or sign of the disease are described in detail our specialists in this section of the medical portal MD Tips. If one or more of these symptoms you observe in yourself or your loved ones, better consult a doctor.
To view the symptoms, select any area of the body, head, eyes, heart, hand, leg, belly - corresponding to your sick organ and you will be able to:
- learn the alleged illness and read about it detailed information
- learn to consult any of specialists you should contact
- if necessary, to provide first aid to yourself
- read the doctor's advice to care yourself
You can also search for your desired sign of illness in alphabetical order.
Symptoms by alphabet
Map of the symptoms is intended solely for educational purposes. We strongly recommend do NOT self-medicate; on all matters relating to the definition of the disease and ways of its treatment, contact your doctor. Md-tips is not responsible for the consequences of use information posted on the site.
Top of symptoms
- Coarsening of facial features
- Atrophy of skin
- Noise (chime) in the ears
- Discharge from the genital tract of men
- Change the color of feces
- Pain in the genital area
- Tired legs
- Burning sensation, tingling, pulsation, itching in the lower extremities