Symptoms of diseases - Disorders and their reasons from A to Z
This section of the site contains information about the symptoms and evidence of diseases, types of pains in women, various violations of the development in children and adults, causes and methods of treatment. People don't pay enough attention to symptoms of diseases and don't realize that these diseases can be critically dangerous.
Violation of development - any violation of development that occurs in infants or children, which is characterized by delay of biologically necessary mental functions, for example, development of speech.
Every disease has its own specific features typical symptoms of the so - called symptoms of the disease. Definition of symptoms is the first step in the diagnosis of diseases in general. Each symptom or sign of the disease are described in detail our specialists in this section of the medical portal MD Tips. If one or more of these symptoms you observe in yourself or your loved ones, better consult a doctor.
To view the symptoms, select any area of the body, head, eyes, heart, hand, leg, belly - corresponding to your sick organ and you will be able to:
- learn the alleged illness and read about it detailed information
- learn to consult any of specialists you should contact
- learn the potential causes of the disease
- if necessary, to provide first aid to yourself
- read the doctor's advice to care yourself
You can also search for your desired sign of illness in alphabetical order.
Disorders by alphabet
Map of the symptoms and the types of disorders is intended solely for educational purposes. We strongly recommend do NOT self-medicate; on all matters relating to the definition of the disease and ways of its treatment, contact your doctor. Md-tips is not responsible for the consequences of use information posted on the site.
Top of disorders
- violation of hymen
- disturbance of microcirculation
- violation of microflora of the vagina
- violation of the blood coagulability
- violation of the circulatory system
- violation of the emotional-volitional sphere
- violation of urination
- violation of water-salt metabolism
- violation of organism thermoregulation
- circulatory disorders of the lower extremities
- violation of the autonomic nervous system
- violation of cerebral circulation
- violation of protein metabolism
- violation of blood circulation of the brain
- violation of a heart rhythm
- violation of attention
- violation of oral speech
- violation of the utero-placental blood flow
- violation of the tempo of speech
- memory disorder in children