Symptoms of disease - pain at front of head
The forehead is part of the body on the man's head, located from the eyebrows down to the base of the hair up. On the sides of the forehead is limited to the temples.
Pain in the frontal part of the head can be a lot of reasons. Your forehead may be hurt because of the inflammation of the sinuses, teeth, migraines, allergies, stress.
Which diseases there is pain at front of head
1. Tension headache, extending from the neck to the back of the head, the whiskey, the area of the eyes, with one or two sides. May be accompanied by dizziness, stagger, nausea. You can find the points of pain in the neck and the neck. The pain is dull, monotonous, pressing, squeezing or arching. Localization of pain is usually felt around the head, in the frontal part of the head and eyes, the temples, under the back of the head, sometimes reminds shrinking heads of the tape or the close-knit cap. Provoked usually mental stress and fatigue.
The reasons. The combination of strong tension in the muscles of scalp, neck muscles to worsening of pain sensitivity. Occurs on the background of nervous exhaustion or severe (long-term) mental stress. The cause is usually a psychological problem of excessive efforts, which do not lead to the desired result and the showdown, anxiety and/or depression.
2. Headache with increase in intracranial pressure.
This type of headache occurs in people who are prone to decrease or increase blood pressure.
Symptoms of. The pain, the average intensity or strong, in the frontal part of the head, temples, neck, or of the whole head. During the paroxysm of headache is detected low or high blood pressure. Often provoked by the weather, fatigue, mental stress.
The reasons. Arterial hypertension, vascular dystonia, disorders of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, kidneys, and heart.
Psycho-emotional overstrain, fatigue
Symptoms: pain compressing or expander character in the frontal part of the head can be combined with pressing pain in the eye.
3. When antritis there is a feeling of tension or pain in the affected sinus, violation of nasal breathing, runny nose, a disorder of the smell on the affected side, and refers slezotechenie. The pain often spilled, uncertain or is localized in the frontal part of the head, the temple and occurs in one and the same time of the day. The body temperature is raised, it can often chills.
Causes inflammation of the frontal sinus, as a rule, the same as and with the inflammation of the maxillary sinuses. However, runs the disease is considerably heavier than the inflammation of the other paranasal sinuses.
3. When sinusitis are: pain in the frontal part of the head, especially in the mornings, a violation of nasal breathing and the allocation of the corresponding half of the nose. The pain is often unbearable, acquires neuralgic character. In severe cases, eye pain, photophobia, and reduction of smell. Headache fades away after emptying the sinus and resumes as the difficulty of the outflow. In acute influenzal sinusitis temperature of the body is increased, sometimes changed the color of the skin over the sinuses, there is a swelling and puffiness in the frontal part of the head and the upper eyelid, resulting from disorders of local blood circulation.
Headache fades away after emptying the sinus and resumes as the difficulty of the outflow. In acute influenzal sinusitis temperature of the body is increased, sometimes changed the color of the skin over the sinuses, there is a swelling and puffiness in the frontal part of the head and the upper eyelid.
4. Pain in the frontal part of the head are most often associated with inflammation of the membranes of the frontal and ethmoid sinuses of the nose, with the development of neuralgia or neuritis the first branch of the trigeminal nerve. Neuralgic pain paroxysmal, not accompanied by increased body temperature, discharge of mucus from the nose. During the attack possible tearing, and redness of the skin of the forehead, a sharp pain lie pressing on an eyebrow.
5. In infectious diseases localization of pain may be different, but the most common is a headache. This is most common complaint of patients with many infectious diseases. It is celebrated with any increase of the body temperature and intoxication. The pain is usually dull and localized mainly in the frontal part of the head.
- Part of the headache of the flu, typhus, malaria, in these cases it is intense.
Is a very strong headache happens in acute meningitis, appearing also vomiting and meningeal syndrome (triad of meningitis).
- Headache when flu is located in the frontal part of the head, superciliary arches and temples. She appears at the beginning of the disease and is combined with chills, pain in the muscles, feeling of weakness and weakness. Eye movements are painful, expressed sensitivity to light. Patients report a «scratching» behind the breastbone (tracheitis), cough.
- A common pain syndrome is observed in dengue fever. Especially strong when it retroorbital headache, and pain in the muscles, joints. Because of the pain in muscles and joints appears walk in tough feet (gait buck, buck). Face hyperemic and overstuffed, sclera injected, it is possible hemorrhagic rash. Pain in muscles and joints is maintained up to 3-8 weeks.
6. Burning unilateral pain, throbbing, radiating into the area of the forehead and eyes (while he was blushing and is watering), the so - called cluster, or beam. The vast majority of sufferers, men over the age of 30 years, with smokers. Attacks can begin with cigarettes, even a small dose of alcohol, sharp change of climate. They always painful - people literally grabs his head, could not sit on a place, the pain comes and at night, and pain medication to help for a while. The nature of cluster headaches studied little, but the doctors referred her to vascular - and migraine, old unkind companion of many women.
7. Migraine is shown by the strong, throbbing, suddenly beginning, one-sided pain in the frontal part of the head and the temple, and the irradiate in the socket, the neck; nausea, vomiting. These attacks are recurring. Has the place of family history
8. Food additives, such as monosodium glutamate, can also cause pain in the frontal part of the head.
Which doctor should I contact if there is a pain at front of head
The spectrum of causes of pain in the region of the face, more than wide, therefore, to establish the truth usually requires the assistance of a doctor. Moreover, in some cases need a consultation, consisting of a family doctor, dentist, otolaryngologist, neurologist. And although you need a specialist to determine the cause of pain, a lot of things You can do yourself, in any case, to ease the pain in the first moments of her appearance.
Are you experiencing pain at front of head? You want to know more detailed information, or you need an inspection? Please sign up on reception to the doctor! Doctors will examine you, examine the external signs and help to determine the disease the symptoms, they will consult you and provide the necessary assistance. You can also call the doctor on the house.
Do you feel front of head hurts? You should be very careful approach to your health in general. People pay not enough attention to the symptoms of the disease and don't realize that these diseases can be critically dangerous. There are many diseases that in the beginning didn't manifest in our body, but in the end it turns out, unfortunately, it have already been treated too late. Every disease has its own specific features typical symptoms - called symptoms of the disease. Definition of symptoms is the first step in the diagnosis of diseases in general. You just need a few times a year to be screened by a doctor, not only to prevent a terrible disease, but also to maintain a healthy spirit in a body and the organism in general.
Pains by category
Pains by alphabet
Map of the symptoms and the types of pain is intended solely for educational purposes. We strongly recommend do NOT self-medicate; on all matters relating to the definition of the disease and ways of its treatment, contact your doctor. Md-tips is not responsible for the consequences of use information posted on the site.