Symptoms of disease - pain in the chest during inhalation
Chest pains when breath, cough or other respiratory movements usually indicate the pleura and pericardial area or the connection as a possible source of the pain, although the pain in the chest wall, is also likely to affect the respiratory movements. Often pain localized to the left or right side and can be as blunt and sharp.
Which diseases there is pain in the chest during inhalation
The main causes of chest pains when breath:
1. Pain in the chest when inspiration comes from the inflammation of the membrane that lines the chest cavity from the inside and covering the lungs. Dry pleurisy can arise in a variety of diseases, but most of all - with pneumonia. Pain in the dry pleurisy decrease in the position on the affected side. Significantly limit the respiratory mobility of the corresponding half of the chest; in an unmodified percussion sound can listen weakened breath due to spare patients affected by the hand, rubbing noise of the pleura. Body temperature often subfebrile, may be chills, night sweats, weakness.
2. Restriction of movement of the chest or chest pain when you inhale and exhale with a superficial breathing is observed with the functional disorders of the rib framework or the thoracic spine (restriction of mobility), tumors of the pleura, pericarditis.
3. In the dry pericarditis chest pain increases with the breath and movements, thus, the depth of respiration decreases, which exacerbates the shortness of breath. The intensity of pain during inspiration varies from slight to strong.
4. In shortening “between the pleural” ligaments have seen a constant cough, increasing during the conversation, deep breath, physical load, stabbing pain when breathing in, the running.
“Between the pleural” bundle formed from the merger of visceral and parietal sheets of the pleura the root part of the lung. Further, down caudally on the medial the edge of the lungs, the link between the forks of the tendinous part of the iris and her legs. The function of ensuring springy of resistance in the caudal displacement of the diaphragm. In the presence of inflammatory process ligaments are shortened and limit the caudal offset
5. When intercostal neuralgia in the course of intercostal arise sharp "shooting" pain, sharply increasing in case of inhalation.
6. In case of renal colic pain is localized in the right hypohondrium and in the epigastric region and then spread around the stomach. The pain changes under the right shoulder blade, in the right shoulder, amplified by inhalation, as well as during palpation of the gall bladder. There is local pain when pressure is applied in the area of X-XII of the thoracic vertebrae in 2-3 cross your finger to the right of the spine islands.
7. From shock or compression chest may occur broken ribs. If this damaged the person feels a sharp pain in the chest on the in-breath and coughing.
Which doctor should I contact if there is a pain in the chest during inhalation
- Family doctor
Are you experiencing pain in the chest during inhalation? You want to know more detailed information, or you need an inspection? Please sign up on reception to the doctor! Doctors will examine you, examine the external signs and help to determine the disease the symptoms, they will consult you and provide the necessary assistance. You can also call the doctor on the house.
Do you feel chest hurts during inhalatioan? You should be very careful approach to your health in general. People pay not enough attention to the symptoms of the disease and don't realize that these diseases can be critically dangerous. There are many diseases that in the beginning didn't manifest in our body, but in the end it turns out, unfortunately, it have already been treated too late. Every disease has its own specific features typical symptoms - called symptoms of the disease. Definition of symptoms is the first step in the diagnosis of diseases in general. You just need a few times a year to be screened by a doctor, not only to prevent a terrible disease, but also to maintain a healthy spirit in a body and the organism in general.
Pains by category
Pains by alphabet
Map of the symptoms and the types of pain is intended solely for educational purposes. We strongly recommend do NOT self-medicate; on all matters relating to the definition of the disease and ways of its treatment, contact your doctor. Md-tips is not responsible for the consequences of use information posted on the site.